The information below represents general guidelines only.
Please contact us for a custom quote!
Entry Level/Recent Graduate:
- Students, recent College Grads, or those with less than two years experience.
- Target salaries ranging from $20,000-$50,000 annually.
College Student, Graduate Student, Intern, Auditor, Accountant,
Clerical Worker, Analyst, Bookkeeper, Attorney, Sales Representative,
and Unskilled Labor/Production positions.
- Entry Level resumes are almost always one page in length.
See Fee Ranges for Entry Level/Recent Graduate
- 2-8 years of experience.
- May have supervisory or team leader experience.
- Target salaries ranging from $50,000 to $80,000 annually.
Senior Accountant, Senior Auditor, Senior Analyst, Trader, Medical
Professional, Nurse (RNs, LPNs), and K-12 Teacher with a 4 year degree.
(Teachers with Masters degrees, University Professors or Doctorates may
require a CV - see below. Education Administrators are Mid-Level
- Professional-level resumes are usually two pages in length.
See Fee Ranges for Professional Level
Senior Professional Level/Mid-Level Management:
- 8-15 years of experience.
- Directs people and/or departments.
- Manages operations and/or projects.
- May manage department budgets or project budgets.
- Target salaries ranging from $80,000 to $150,000 annually.
Supervisor, Office Manager, Production Manager, Accounting Manager,
Finance Manager, Audit Manager, Restaurant Manager, Operations Manager,
Sales & Marketing Manager,
Account Manager, HR Manager, District Sales Manager, Financial Manager,
Purchasing Manager, Plant Manager, Bank Manager, and Education
Professional Level resumes are almost always at least two pages long,
but length may vary depending on the needs of the client.
See Fee Ranges for Senior Professional Level/Management
- 15-30+ years of experience.
- Target salaries ranging from $150,000 to $900,000+ annually.
Mid-Level Management and multiple departments. May manage multiple
facilities. May manage national or global operations.
- Manages budgets and has P&L accountability.
All Senior Executives, from Director-Level to C-Level, including CEO,
CFO, CIO, COO, Vice President, General Manager, Director of
Resumes are usually two to three pages long, but occasionally a client
will require additional pages. Some Executive resumes include a separate
addendum with additional details.
- Executives may also require a one-page Biography or other career documents. See our special add-on services for more details.
See Fee Ranges for Executives/Senior-Level Management
Back to the Top